lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

I was trying to fly without leaving the ground.

I was seven years old, when I got my first pair, and I stepped outside, and I was like, Momma, this air bubble right here, it’s gonna make me fly, I hit that court, and when I jumped, I jumped, I swear I got so high I touched the net, Mom I touched the net, this is the best day of my life.






 Look at me, look at me, I’m a cool kid, I’m an individual,  but I’m part of a movement ,my movement told me be a consumer and I consumed it, they told me to just do it, I listened to what that swoosh said, look at what that swoosh did, see it consumed my thoughts, are you stupid, don’t creasing, just leaving in that box Strangled by these laces, laces I can barely talk, that’s my air bubble and I’m lost, if it pops, we are what we wear, we wear what we are.
 

I want to fly, Can you take me far away? Give me a star to reach for tell me what it takes, and I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, my feet won’t touch the ground, stitch my wings, and pull the strings, I bought these dreams, that all fall down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario